LGO provides capital markets services on a range of digital assets
Our Key Strengths
Trading Excellence and Institutional Liquidity
We offer one of the best liquidity in the digital asset markets
- Some of the largest liquidity providers in cryptocurrencies provide 24/7 liquidity on our platform
- Trade with some the lowest execution costs in the industry
Our technology is proprietary, robust and stable.
- Traditional financial markets technology Read more
- Trading on LGO
The LGO Platform is secure by design
- Access to User Interface (UI) and withdrawal requests via hardware only
- Use of cold storage, MPC (Multi-Party Computation) and HSM (Hardware Security Modules) to offer efficient operations and best-in-class security
Outstanding customer relationship
With a boutique approach and a seasoned team, LGO has the capacity to offer real 24/7 support with a culture of account management.
We will work with you by direct chats, phone or email to answer your requests.
In addition, we leverage our technical firepower to build customized features for clients.
Reach out with features that don’t exist and we will build them.
We are committed to operate at the highest standards on the markets. We embrace regulations and are committed to working with regulators in all jurisdiction.
Through the subsidiaries LGO Markets LLC and LGO Europe SAS, LGO is registered as a FinCEN Money Service Business in the United States.
Transparency and fairness pioneer
LGO is establishing the standard for transparency in the industry.
To that end, we guarantee transparency of data and equitability of Trading
By trading on our spot exchange, institutional clients can access:
- Tightest and deepest liquidity in the BTC/USD spot market partnership with 7 of the 10 most established liquidity providers in the space (liquidity analysis available upon request)
- Dedicated client service 24/7 support, customized features per client, direct access to account managers across all departments
- Institutional grade technology 1m+ transactions per second, high redundancy, unique approach using the blockchain to solve governance and trust.
Exchange Key Facts
|Access and connectivity||Funding|
|Fees||0.00% Maker, 0.05% Taker|
|Minimum trade size||$10|
|Order types||Market, Limit|
|Withdrawal windows||Eastern Standard Time: 4am - 10am - 4pm|
Sample API endpoints:
LGO is a demonstrably transparent platform: our historical data is backed up by timestamped proofs of orders. You can learn more about our transparency module on the LGO Node.
Orders on the LGO spot exchange are executed by batch, in less than a second. Within a batch, orders are executed on a price-time priority.
This has 2 impacts for LGO clients:
- The order book gets updated periodically rather than on an order by order basis
- Regardless of their infrastructure, clients have access to the same latency
Rather than being updated with every trade, the LGO order book is updated by batch. High, medium and low-frequency traders have access to the same information feedback regardless of their technical infrastructure. This is the basis of a global market, with fair and direct market access for all types of investors.
Learn more about our order batching mechanism and our transparency module here.
Institutional clients such as hedge funds or family offices as well corporate clients like payment service providers can access our OTC execution product.
- Trade anonymously against a range of liquidity providers
- Enjoy low slippage for large size trades
- Requests quotes for specific trades
- Settle post-trade at the end of the day
OTC Key Facts
|Instruments||Top 10 coins, G20 currencies|
|Access and connectivity||Chat (Telegram, Slack, Skype) or voice. API and GUI coming shortly|
|Minimum trade size||$50,000|
API connectivity and trading UI coming soon.
Digital Asset Financing
Clients can access digital asset financing through the LGO platform
- Trading credit lines: to trade on the LGO platform
- Collateralized loans: that can be withdrawn and use as working capital
- Delayed Settlement: settle post trade for further capital efficiency
Financing Key Facts
- Instruments: BTC and USD stablecoins
- Access and connectivity: Chat (Telegram, Slack, Skype) or voice. API and GUI coming shortly
- Minimum loan size: $50,000
API connectivity and financing UI coming soon.
We are currently building our margin trading offering on digital assets.
Target launch: Q3 2020.