By trading on our spot exchange, institutional clients can access:
- Tightest and deepest liquidity in the BTC/USD spot market partnership with 7 of the 10 most established liquidity providers in the space (liquidity analysis available upon request)
- Dedicated client service 24/7 support, customized features per client, direct access to account managers across all departments
- Institutional grade technology 1m+ transactions per second, high redundancy, unique approach using the blockchain to solve governance and trust.
Exchange Key Facts
|Minimum order size||$10||$1||$10|
|Order types||Market, Limit||Market, Limit||Market, Limit|
|Withdrawal windows||Eastern Standard Time: 4am - 10am - 4pm||Eastern Standard Time: 4am - 10am - 4pm||Eastern Standard Time: 4am - 10am - 4pm|
|Delayed Order Book||BTC.USD||USDT.USD||LGO.USD|
|Bracket||30D Volume||30D Average LGO token balance||Maker Fees||Taker Fees|
Our clients can trade on the LGO Spot Exchange with different funding options.
Eligible clients can trade using a Daily Credit Facility: a secure, scalable, and flexible financing option with low opportunity cost to our client base. This is a first in the industry!
- Low opportunity cost: trade with 10-30% collateral on a spot market
- Secure: limited counterparty exposure due to the post-trade settlement feature and our counterparty vetting system
- Flexible: pay interest on funds used only
|Prefunding||Daily Credit Facility|
|All Clients||Eligible Clients Only|
|All trades are 100% prefunded.Deposit funds to the trading wallet and they will be instantaneously available for trading.||Trade on credit with 10-30% of collateral. Settle post trade once a day. Learn more here.|
Margin Trading coming soon
Orders on the LGO spot exchange are executed by batch, in less than a second. Within a batch, orders are executed on a price-time priority.
This has 2 impacts for LGO clients:
- The order book gets updated periodically rather than on an order by order basis
- Regardless of their infrastructure, clients have access to the same latency
Rather than being updated with every trade, the LGO order book is updated by batch. High, medium and low-frequency traders have access to the same information feedback regardless of their technical infrastructure. This is the basis of a global market, with fair and direct market access for all types of investors.
Learn more about our order batching mechanism and our transparency module here