The LGO Token was issued in March 2018 by LGO Exchange SAS, a French-based entity. LGOs were bought by more than 9,000 persons in more than 50 countries for a total amount of 3,600 Bitcoins during our Initial Coin Offering in February 2018.
The LGO is a utility token:
- Clients can access discounts by holding LGO tokens
- LGOs can be used to pay for services on our platform
- Daily buyback of 100% of the USD-denominated fees generated by the LGO spot exchange
- Monthly burn of an equivalent of 25% of net fees generated by the LGO spot exchange
- Monthly buy back and burn of an equivalent of 25% of profits generated by the LGO OTC platform and OTC desk
Buy LGO Token
LGO token holders have access to fee rebates on the platform. The current fee schedule is :
|Bracket||30D Volume||30D Average LGO token balance||Maker Fees||Taker Fees|
Buy & Burn
We will be repurchasing 100% of the USD-denominated fees generated by the LGO Spot Exchange. Additionally we are burning tokens equal to 25% of the net operating margin generated by cryptocurrency trading on the LGO Spot Exchange on a monthly basis.
We will be repurchasing and burning tokens equal to 25% of the profit by OTC trading on the LGO OTC platform and OTC desk.
|Month||Amount (LGO)||Tx ID|
LGO Token is not available in the United States or other prohibited jurisdictions. If you are located in, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a resident of the United States of America, you are not permitted to transact in LGO Tokens. ↩︎
Market Makers are not subject to the same fee schedule. LGO reserves the right to create bespoke pricing per client. The fee schedule is subject to change at the sole discretion of LGO. ↩︎
Metrics are computed on the first business day of each month. ↩︎